How to connect Bonusly + Strava
Zapier lets you send info between Bonusly and Strava automatically—no code required.
- New AchievementTriggers when an achievement is earned.Trigger
- New BonusTriggers when a bonus is given.Trigger
- Give BonusRecognize a colleague by giving them a bonus.Action
- Give Bonus From Text (Advanced)Recognize a colleague by giving them a bonus. You must specify the entire bonus reason in a text field.Action
- Find UserFind a user by their name or email.Action
- New ActivityTriggers when you post a new activity. NOTE: This trigger only checks for new activities every 15 minutes.Trigger
- New or Updated Club ActivityTriggers when any member of your selected club posts or updates an activity. NOTE: This trigger only checks for new activities every 15 minutes.Trigger
- Create ActivityCreates an activity.Action
Creates report that includes recent (last 4 weeks), year to date and all time stats of your activities.
Finds one of your activities based on the ID or Name. Useful for getting activity updates as well as kudos and segment information.
- Step 1: Authenticate Bonusly + Strava.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.