How to connect BatchDialer + Mojo
Zapier lets you send info between BatchDialer and Mojo automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New Lead CreatedTriggers when a a new lead is created.Trigger
- Import ContactsImports multiple contacts into BatchDialer campaignAction
- New Contact in GroupTriggers when a contact is added to a group in Mojo (contact sync is not available for contacts within a previous integration).Trigger
- New ContactTriggers when a new contact is created (through the create contact form in Data & Dialer section).Trigger
- Contact Number Marked as "Bad Number"Triggers when a contact number is marked as "Bad Number" in Mojo.Trigger
- Contact UpdatedTriggers when a contact is updated. Specifically when a basic field (like name, address, etc), misc field (Listing Status, etc), note or information field (Last Call Result, etc) is changed in Mojo.Trigger
- New ActivityTriggers when a new activity is created.Trigger
- New NoteTriggers when a new note is created in Mojo (through the contact screen only).Trigger
Triggers when a note is updated in Mojo.
Create Contact in Mojo and assign to calling list.
Create a contact in Mojo and assign to one or more groups.
Creates a calendar activity in Mojo.
Update Contact in Mojo. A Contact_ID value is necessary. It can be retrieved from a New Contact, New Contact in Group or Contact Updated trigger or from the Create Contact in Group Action.
- Step 1: Authenticate BatchDialer and Mojo.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.