How to connect Attio + Calendly
Zapier lets you send info between Attio and Calendly automatically—no code required.
Do Even More with Attio + Calendly
With Zapier, you can do more than just connect 2 apps—you can automate entire processes from beginning to end! Here are some popular ways users make their Attio + Calendly workflows do more for them.
Zapier users love adding Formatter by Zapier to their workflows
- Entry Attribute ChangedTriggers when an Attribute in an Entry changes.Trigger
- Entry Status ChangedTriggers when an Entry's Status is changed.Trigger
- New EntryTriggers when an Entry is added to a Collection.Trigger
- Find or Create CompanyFind or create a Company.Action
- Link Person and CompanyLink a Person and a Company together.Action
- Find or Create EntryFind or Create an Entry in a Collection.Action
- Find or Create PersonFind or create a Person.Action
- Create Storage LocationConnects a folder from a file provider (eg. Dropbox) to a Record.Action
Updates the Attributes of an Entry in any of your collections.
Triggers when an invitee cancels a scheduled event.
Triggers when an invitee schedules an event.
- Step 1: Authenticate Attio and Calendly.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.