How to connect Amazon SQS + PagerDuty
Zapier lets you send info between Amazon SQS and PagerDuty automatically—no code required.
Loads JSON from a message and passes that to the general trigger data.
Acknowledge the incident with this Incident Key.
- New JSON MessageLoads JSON from a message and passes that to the general trigger data.Trigger
- New MessageTriggers when you add a new message.Trigger
- New QueueTriggers when you add a new queue.Trigger
- Create JSON MessageCreate a new JSON message using data from the source triggerAction
- Create MessageCreate a new message.Action
- Create QueueCreate a new queue.Action
- New or Updated IncidentTriggers when new incidents are created, or when existing incidents change state.Trigger
- Add Acknowledge EventAcknowledge the incident with this Incident Key.Action
Resolve the incident with this Incident Key.
Trigger an incident in PagerDuty with this Incident Key.
Find the user on call for a specific schedule.
- Step 1: Authenticate Amazon SQS + PagerDuty.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.