How to connect Aisle Planner + Pinterest
Zapier lets you send info between Aisle Planner and Pinterest automatically—no code required.
Triggers when you create a new board. Note that a "secret" board will not trigger your Zap.
Creates a new event.
- New LeadTrigger when a new lead is created.Trigger
- ProjectTrigger when a new project is created.Trigger
- Payment PaidTrigger when a new payment is made.Trigger
- Create EventCreates a new event.Action
- Create LeadCreates a new lead.Action
- Create WeddingCreates a new project.Action
- New BoardTriggers when you create a new board. Note that a "secret" board will not trigger your Zap.Trigger
- New FollowerTriggers when you get a new follower.Trigger
Triggers when a new Pin is added to a board.
Creates a new Pin on the board you specify.
- Step 1: Authenticate Aisle Planner + Pinterest.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.