Send SMS messages for new or updated Airtable records
When this happens
Step 1: New or Updated Record
Then do this
Step 2: Send SMS
Need to stay on top your data? Of course you do, but who has the time for endless refreshing and manual messaging? With this integration, you'll stay in the loop efficiently, automatically triggering a custom SMS message by Zapier each time a record is created or updated in Airtable.
- New RecordTriggers when a new record is available.TriggerScheduled
- New Record in ViewTriggers when a new record is available in a view.TriggerScheduled
- New or Updated RecordTriggers when a record is created or updated.TriggerScheduled
- Create RecordCreates a new record with auto-populating fields.ActionScheduled
- Update RecordUpdate the values of specific cells in an Airtable record.ActionScheduled
- Find RecordUse simple field search or Airtable's powerful formula syntax to find a matching Airtable record. Learn more atActionScheduled
- Find or Create RecordFind or Create RecordActionScheduled
- SMS by Zapier
Send an SMS to a number. Notice that a successful action means that the SMS has been queued, not delivered.
Get started for free
You can't add more hours to the day. Zapier is the next best thing.