How to connect Acute + CallHub
Zapier lets you send info between Acute and CallHub automatically—no code required.
Triggers when an agent activates his account to make calls for call center campaigns in your CallHub account.
Adds a field to a feedback post
- New Conversation Added to a Feedback PostTriggers when a new conversation has been added to a feedback post.TriggerInstant
- New FeedbackTriggers when there is a new feedback post.TriggerInstant
- Add to Feedback PostAdds a field to a feedback postActionScheduled
- New Agent ActivatedTriggers when an agent activates his account to make calls for call center campaigns in your CallHub account.TriggerInstant
- New Press-1 LeadTriggers when the transfer digit is pressed for any voice broadcast campaign in your CallHub account.TriggerInstant
- New Note AddedTriggers when a new note is added by an agent for any call center campaign in your CallHub account.TriggerInstant
- New Text Message ReceivedTriggers when you receive a text message for any SMS campaign in your CallHub account.TriggerInstant
Triggers when a new voice mail is received for any phone number in your CallHub account.
Creates a new agent for call center campaigns.
Creates a new contact in CallHub.
- Step 1: Authenticate Acute + CallHub.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.