How to connect Act-On + Gravity Forms
Zapier lets you send info between Act-On and Gravity Forms automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
- New Automated Program External CallTriggers when an automated program sends out external API data.Trigger
- New Form SubmissionTriggers when a form is submitted.Trigger
- Add Contact to ListAdds a contact to a specific list.Action
- Create Form SubmissionCreates a new form submission.Action
- Update or Create Contact (By Email Address)Updates an existing contact or creates one if not found in a target list. A contact is identified by their email address.Action
- Form SubmissionTriggers when the specified form is submitted.Trigger
- Create EntryCreates a new form entry.Action
- Submit FormCreates an entry and fires all events associated with a form submission such as notifications and add-on feeds.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate Act-On and Gravity Forms.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.