3dcart Help & Support
What 3dcart Triggers and Actions are Supported
- New Order - Triggers when a new order is placed.
- Product New - Triggers when a new product is created.
- Product Stock Changed - Triggers when a product stock changed.
- Product Changed - Triggers when a product changed.
- Product Deleted - Triggers when a product is deleted.
- Order Status Change - Triggers when the status of an order is changed.
- New Customer - Triggers when a new customer is created.
- Find Customer - Find an existing customer.
- Find Product - Find an existing customer.
- Find Order - Find an existing order.
- Find Cart - Find an existent cart.
- Create Product Advanced - Creates a new product.
- Create Product Simple - Creates a new product.
- Add Item to Cart - Add a new item to an existing cart.
- Create Order - Creates a new order.
- Create Customer - Creates a new customer.
- Create Cart - Creates a new cart.
How to Get Started with 3dcart on Zapier
When you start creating a 3dcart Zap, you will be asked to connect your 3dcart account.
You’ll now be asked to log into your 3dcart account (unless you are already logged in).
Finally, you will be asked to give Zapier permission to access your account. Click "Grant access” to continue.
If all steps were successful your 3dcart account will now be successfully connected.
Popular Things to do with 3dcart
Common Problems with 3dcart on Zapier
We don't have any common problems documented yet, but feel free to contact us so we can help you personally!
Need More Help? - Our support team is happy to help -- send us a message