How to connect Zamzar + Amazon S3
Zapier lets you send info between Zamzar and Amazon S3 automatically—no code required.
- New Conversion JobTriggers when a conversion job has completed.Trigger
- New FileTriggers when a new file has been converted successfully.Trigger
- Convert FileUploads a file for conversion.Action
- Create Content FileCreates a PDF file using content provided from any other app, for example from a form, spreadsheet, database or RSS Feed.Action
- Find Converted FileFinds a file for a specific job id.Action
- New BucketTriggers when you add a new bucket.Trigger
- New or Updated FileTriggers when you add or update a file in a specific bucket. (The bucket must contain less than 10,000 total files.)Trigger
- Create BucketCreate a new bucket.Action
- Amazon S3
Copy an already-existing file or attachment from the trigger service.
- Amazon S3
Creates a brand new text file from plain text content you specify.
- Step 1: Authenticate Zamzar + Amazon S3.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.