How to connect YouTestMe + Credly
Zapier lets you send info between YouTestMe and Credly automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- Attempt VerifiedTriggers when the user's attempt result is verified.Trigger
- Deleted UserTriggers when a user is deleted.Trigger
- New UserTriggers when a new user is created.Trigger
- Updated UserTriggers when a user is updated.Trigger
- Add User to TrainingAdds a user to the training course. If a user with the defined username does not exist then creates a new user and adds them to the training course.Action
- Create AttemptThis operation creates a test attempt for the user at a specified testing session for the optional specified test version with the identifiers provided in the request body.Action
- Create UserCreates a new User. Username must be unique.Action
- Delete UserDeletes a User with the defined user ID.Action
Updates the User with the defined User ID with new values.
Issues a badge.
- Step 1: Authenticate YouTestMe and Credly.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.