How to connect WaiverFile + Paths by Zapier
Zapier lets you send info between WaiverFile and Paths by Zapier automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- Edit EventTriggers when an event is edited.Trigger
- Edit WaiverTriggers when changes are made to an existing waiver. Original waivers are always retained within WaiverFile.Trigger
- New EventTriggers when a new event is created.Trigger
- New WaiverTriggers when a new waiver is collected.Trigger
- Create EventCreates a new event in WaiverFile.Action
- Conditionally run...Creates a new branch.Action
- Filter TasksOnly allow task to continue if certain conditions are met.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate WaiverFile and Paths by Zapier.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.