How to connect WaiverFile + FareHarbor
Zapier lets you send info between WaiverFile and FareHarbor automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
Do Even More with WaiverFile + FareHarbor
With Zapier, you can do more than just connect 2 apps—you can automate entire processes from beginning to end! Here are some popular ways users make their WaiverFile + FareHarbor workflows do more for them.
Zapier users love adding Email by Zapier to their workflows
Create and email events in WaiverFile for new FareHarbor bookingsCreate and email events in WaiverFile for new FareHarbor bookingsPremium
- Edit EventTriggers when an event is edited.Trigger
- Edit WaiverTriggers when changes are made to an existing waiver. Original waivers are always retained within WaiverFile.Trigger
- New EventTriggers when a new event is created.Trigger
- New WaiverTriggers when a new waiver is collected.Trigger
- Create EventCreates a new event in WaiverFile.Action
- Cancelled BookingTriggers when a booking is cancelled.Trigger
- New BookingTriggers when a new booking is created.Trigger
- Updated BookingTriggers when a new booking is created, an existing booking is updated, or an existing booking is cancelled.Trigger
- Step 1: Authenticate WaiverFile and FareHarbor.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.