How to connect VoxDirect + WaiverFile
Zapier lets you send info between VoxDirect and WaiverFile automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
- New SubscriberTriggers when a New Subscriber is Added to a List.Trigger
- Add Number to Subscriber ListAdds a new number to an existing subscriber list.Action
- Send Message to Subscriber ListSend Blast Message to Subscriber ListAction
- Send Message via SMSSends a Message via SMSAction
- Edit EventTriggers when an event is edited.Trigger
- Edit WaiverTriggers when changes are made to an existing waiver. Original waivers are always retained within WaiverFile.Trigger
- New EventTriggers when a new event is created.Trigger
- New WaiverTriggers when a new waiver is collected.Trigger
Creates a new event in WaiverFile.
- Step 1: Authenticate VoxDirect + WaiverFile.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.