How to connect URL Shortener by Zapier + Zoom
Zapier lets you send info between URL Shortener by Zapier and Zoom automatically—no code required. With 5,000+ supported apps, the possibilities are endless.
Choose a Trigger
Choose an Action
- Free forever for core features
- 14 day trial for premium features & apps
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
Triggers when a new Recording is completed for a Meeting or Webinar.Try ItTriggerInstant
Maximum of 10 characters that may only contain[a-z A-Z 0-9 @-_*]
Duration (in minutes)Required
How URL Shortener by Zapier + Zoom Integrations Work
- Step 1: Authenticate URL Shortener by Zapier and Zoom.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.
Get started for free
You can't add more hours to the day. Zapier is the next best thing.