How to connect URL Shortener by Zapier + Zapier Chrome extension
Zapier lets you send info between URL Shortener by Zapier and Zapier Chrome extension automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
Our most popular Zap!
- Shorten URLShorten a long URL using zpr.io (Intended to provide convenience, not security).Action
- New PushWhen you trigger this Zap from the Zapier Chrome extension, by default it will include the website’s title, URL, timestamp, and who triggered the Zap. You can add additional Input Fields if you’d like to include more information.Trigger
- Reply to ChromeAfter triggering a Zap via the Chrome extension, you can return the results and display them right in the extension.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate URL Shortener by Zapier and Zapier Chrome extension.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.