How to connect Typeform + Facebook Conversions
Zapier lets you send info between Typeform and Facebook Conversions automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New EntryTriggers when a form is submitted.Trigger
- Create an Empty FormCreates a new empty form.Action
- Duplicates an Existing FormDuplicates an existing formAction
- Update Dropdown, Multiple Choice or Ranking Question OptionsUpdate Dropdown, Multiple Choice or Ranking Question OptionsAction
- Lookup ResponsesLooks up responses for a given criteria.Action
- Send Funnel EventPublish lead updates from your funnel.Action
- Send Lead EventPublish lead events to Conversions APIAction
- Send Other EventPublish other events to Conversions APIAction
- Facebook Conversions
Publish purchase events to Conversions API
- Step 1: Authenticate Typeform and Facebook Conversions.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.