How to connect Slybroadcast + Wufoo
Zapier lets you send info between Slybroadcast and Wufoo automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
- Start New Campaign Using an Audio FileSends a slybroadcast voice mail to a person or group of people using an audio file that has need uploaded to your slybroadcast account.Action
- Start New Campaign Using an Audio URLSends a slybroadcast voice mail to a person or a group of people using an audio file URL.Action
- New Entry (poll)Triggers when someone fills out your form. This is a slow version wherein we check periodically for new entries.Trigger
- New FieldTriggers when a new field is added to a form.Trigger
- New FormTriggers when you build a new form.Trigger
- New Entry (webhook)Triggers when someone fills out your form instantly using webhooks (but you will need to create the webhooks manually).Trigger
- New EntryTriggers when someone fills out your form.Trigger
- Create Entry (Legacy)Creates a new entry in Wufoo for a form and data you select (except not files).Action
Creates a new entry in Wufoo for a form and data you select.
Find a form submission by a field and its value.
- Step 1: Authenticate Slybroadcast and Wufoo.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.