Siteleaf + Amazon S3 Integrations
In a matter of minutes and without a single line of code, Zapier allows you to automatically send info between Siteleaf and Amazon S3.
It's easy to connect Siteleaf + Amazon S3 and requires absolutely zero coding experience—the only limit is your own imagination.
All Triggers & Actions
Triggered when a new collection is created.
Triggered when a new page is created.
Triggers when you add a new bucket.
Triggered when a new document is created.
Triggered when a new site is created.
Triggers when you add or update a file in a specific bucket. (The bucket must contain less than 10,000 total files.)
- Step 1: Authenticate Siteleaf + Amazon S3.(30 seconds)
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.(15 seconds)
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.(15 seconds)
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.(2 minutes)
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.