How to connect Schedule by Zapier + bunq
Zapier lets you send info between Schedule by Zapier and bunq automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
Triggers every day, just choose at what hour of time.
automatically do this!
Create Draft Payment
Creates a new draft payment.
- Every DayTriggers every day, just choose at what hour of time.Trigger
- Every HourTriggers every hour.Trigger
- Every MonthTriggers every month, just choose what day of the month.Trigger
- Every WeekTriggers every week, just choose what day of the week.Trigger
- Updated BalanceTriggers when your total account balance is updated.Trigger
- New Card PaymentTriggers when a new card payment is made.Trigger
- New PaymentTriggers when a new incoming/outgoing payment is created.Trigger
- Create Draft PaymentCreates a new draft payment.Action
Creates a new payment between your own monetary accounts.
- Step 1: Authenticate Schedule by Zapier + bunq.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.