How to connect Ruler Analytics + Marketo
Zapier lets you send info between Ruler Analytics and Marketo automatically—no code required.
Triggers when a new missed call is detected.
Adds a lead to a list.
- Missed CallTriggers when a new missed call is detected.Trigger
- New CallTriggers when a new call is created.Trigger
- New CompanyTriggers when a new company has visited your site.Trigger
- New ConversionTriggers when a new conversion occurs on your site.Trigger
- New OpportunityTriggers when new revenue occurs on your site.Trigger
- New RevenueTriggers when new revenue occurs on your site.Trigger
- New LeadTriggers when a new lead is created.Trigger
- Add Lead to ListAdds a lead to a list.Action
Creates or Updates a lead.
Finds a lead whose e-mail address matches the search criteria.
Finds or creates a specific search lead.
- Step 1: Authenticate Ruler Analytics + Marketo.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.