RingCentral + Rocket Referrals Integrations
In a matter of minutes and without a single line of code, Zapier allows you to automatically send info between RingCentral and Rocket Referrals.
It's easy to connect RingCentral + Rocket Referrals and requires absolutely zero coding experience—the only limit is your own imagination.
All Triggers & Actions
Triggers when a call has been ended.
Triggers when a call has been recorded.
Triggers when there is a new incoming voicemail.
Triggers when a review is given or linked to a contact in Rocket Referrals.
Triggers when a new testimonial is given or one is published.
Triggers when there is a new missed call.
Triggers when there is a new SMS sent or received.
Triggers when a communication is sent, opened or clicked.
Triggers when a survey response is given. Note: some survey score triggers are delayed 5 minutes to give the contact time to add a comment.
- Step 1: Authenticate RingCentral + Rocket Referrals.(30 seconds)
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.(15 seconds)
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.(15 seconds)
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.(2 minutes)
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.