How to connect Raindrop.io + RecurPost
Zapier lets you send info between Raindrop.io and RecurPost automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
Our most popular Zap!
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New Item Moved to CollectionTriggers when an item moved to collection.Trigger
- New ItemTriggers when a new item is created.Trigger
- New Favorited ItemTriggers when you favorite an item.Trigger
- New Tagged ItemTriggers when you tag an item.Trigger
- Create ItemCreates an ItemAction
- New Update PostedTriggers when an update gets posted on the selected account.Trigger
- Add an Update to a LibraryUse this action to add an update to a library of your choice under your RecurPost account.Action
- Post a One-Off UpdatePost a one-off update using RecurPostAction
- Step 1: Authenticate Raindrop.io and RecurPost.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.