How to connect Productboard + Wrike
Zapier lets you send info between Productboard and Wrike automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
Triggers when a new feature is created.
automatically do this!
Create a new comment.
- New FeatureTriggers when a new feature is created.Trigger
- New NoteTriggers when a new note is created.Trigger
- Create FeatureCreates a new feature.Action
- Create NoteCreates a new note.Action
- New FolderTriggered when a new folder is created.Trigger
- New TaskTriggered when a new task is created.Trigger
- Create CommentCreate a new comment.Action
- Create FolderCreate a new folder.Action
Create a new task.
Create a new time entry.
- Step 1: Authenticate Productboard + Wrike.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.
Productboard is beautiful, simple, and powerful product management. Product leaders can easily centralize user and market research, capture and organize feature ideas, prioritize against clear strategic objectives and keep everyone on the same page thanks to delightful, interactive roadmaps.
Wrike is a flexible project management and collaboration platform that enables you to organize your projects, tasks, plans and discussions. It helps you sync your team’s efforts and track your work progress in real time.