How to connect Podia + Quipu
Zapier lets you send info between Podia and Quipu automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
Cancel Membership Subscription
Triggers when a subscriber cancels a membership plan.
automatically do this!
Creates a contact
- Cancel Membership SubscriptionTriggers when a subscriber cancels a membership plan.Trigger
- New Membership SubscriptionTriggers when a customer subscribes to a membership plan.Trigger
- New Email List SubscriptionTriggers when a customer subscribes to an email list on the site or a pre-launch courseTrigger
- New SaleTriggers when a user purchases a free or paid online course or digital download.Trigger
- Add an Email List SubscriptionSubscribes a customer to an email listAction
- Enroll a CustomerEnrolls a customer in a productAction
- Subscribe a CustomerSubscribes a customer to a membership planAction
- Create ContactCreates a contactAction
Creates an Income Invoice
Creates an Income Ticket
- Step 1: Authenticate Podia + Quipu.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.