How to connect Newslit + Curated
Zapier lets you send info between Newslit and Curated automatically—no code required.
Triggers on each story of a media intelligence report when completed.
Adds a link to the collected items for a publication.
- Media Intelligence Report - Full ReportTriggers the full media intelligence report when completed.Trigger
- Media Intelligence Report - By StoryTriggers on each story of a media intelligence report when completed.Trigger
- New Collected LinkTriggers when a link is collected from any source.Trigger
- New Published IssueTriggers when an issue is published.Trigger
- New SubscriberTriggers when a new email subscriber is added.Trigger
- New UnsubscriberTriggers when an email subscriber unsubscribes.Trigger
- Add New Collected LinkAdds a link to the collected items for a publication.Action
- Add New SubscriberAdds an email subscriber to a publication.Action
Unsubscribes an email address from a publication.
- Step 1: Authenticate Newslit + Curated.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.