How to connect New Relic Insights + Amazon SQS
Zapier lets you send info between New Relic Insights and Amazon SQS automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New Custom EventCreate a new custom event inside New Relic Insights for tracking.Action
- New JSON MessageLoads JSON from a message and passes that to the general trigger data.Trigger
- New MessageTriggers when you add a new message.Trigger
- New QueueTriggers when you add a new queue.Trigger
- Create JSON MessageCreate a new JSON message using data from the source triggerAction
- Create MessageCreate a new message.Action
- Create QueueCreate a new queue.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate New Relic Insights and Amazon SQS.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.