How to connect Modern Events Calendar (MEC) + Delay by Zapier
Zapier lets you send info between Modern Events Calendar (MEC) and Delay by Zapier automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- Canceled EventTriggers when an event is canceled.Trigger
- Event Occurrencesdescription descriptionTrigger
- List EventsTriggers when a new support ticket is created.Trigger
- Modified EventTriggers when an event is modified.Trigger
- New BookingTriggers when a new booking is created.Trigger
- New EventTriggers when an event is created.Trigger
- Delay ForWaits for a set amount of time before completing your Actions.Action
- Delay After QueueWaits for a set amount of time after the last delay in a given queue. Used to deal with race conditions and rate-limiting.Action
- Delay by Zapier
Waits to run your Actions until a date or time that you choose.
- Step 1: Authenticate Modern Events Calendar (MEC) and Delay by Zapier.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.