How to connect Little Green Light + Raisely
Zapier lets you send info between Little Green Light and Raisely automatically—no code required.
Triggers when a new fundraising campaign is created.
Import constituent and/or gift data
- Import Constituent/Gift DataImport constituent and/or gift dataAction
- New CampaignTriggers when a new fundraising campaign is created.Trigger
- New Online DonationTriggers when a new online donation (via credit card or PayPal) is made in your campaign.Trigger
- New InteractionTriggers when a new custom interaction is created on a person in Raisely CRM.Trigger
- New PersonTriggers when a new person signs up to one of your organisation's campaigns.Trigger
- New ProfileTriggers when a profile is created within a fundraising campaign.Trigger
- Add an InteractionAdd a custom interaction to a person in Raisely.Action
- Add a TagAdd a tag to a personAction
Creates a record of a donation in Raisely, useful if you're recording offline donations, or donations from other platforms.
Creates or updates a person in your Raisely account, matched on their email address.
Remove a tag from a person.
Find a matching person based on email address. Optionally create one if none exists.
- Step 1: Authenticate Little Green Light + Raisely.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.