How to connect kvCORE + Mailbox Power
Zapier lets you send info between kvCORE and Mailbox Power automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- Campaign ActionTriggers when a campaign action runs for a specific Zap ID.Trigger
- New LeadTriggers when a new lead (excluding transfers) is added to your account (may be delayed about 15 minutes).Trigger
- Create Contact (Post)Creates a new contact within an account, optionally assigned to an agent.Action
- Update ContactUpdates a new contact within an account.Action
- New Contact Added to GroupTriggers when a new contact is added to a group.Trigger
- Updated ContactTriggers when a contact is updated.Trigger
- Delete ContactCompletely removes a contact from your account. If the contact is enrolled in a Mailbox Power automation, will also remove them from the automation.Action
- Create or Update ContactAdds a new contact or updates an existing contact if the first name, last name, street, city, and state match and existing contact.Action
- Mailbox Power
Removes a contact from a contact group (mailing list), but does NOT delete the contact. If the contact is enrolled in a Mailbox Power automation, will also remove them from the automation.
- Step 1: Authenticate kvCORE and Mailbox Power.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.