How to connect JustClick + SMS by Zapier
Zapier lets you send info between JustClick and SMS by Zapier automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- Added to ListTriggers when a lead is added to any list.Trigger
- New LeadTriggers when a new lead is created.Trigger
- New OrderTriggers when a new order is created.Trigger
- New PurchaseTriggers when a product is purchased.Trigger
- Add Tag to LeadAdd a tag to a lead. Note: the lead must already be created, or this will fail.Action
- Add/Update LeadAdd a new lead to a list of your choosing. Can be used to update an existing lead too.Action
- Create OrderCreates a new orderAction
- Remove Lead From ListRemove lead from a List. Note: the lead must already be created, or this will fail.Action
Remove a tag to a lead. Note: the lead must already be created, or this will fail.
Unsubscribe a lead from your account. Note: the lead must already be created, or this will fail.
- SMS by Zapier
Send an SMS to a number. Notice that a successful action means that the SMS has been queued, not delivered.
- Step 1: Authenticate JustClick and SMS by Zapier.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.