Do more with idloom-events integrations
Zapier lets you connect idloom-events with thousands of the most popular apps, so you can automate your work and have more time for what matters most—no code required.
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- Event HooksTrigger when an event is created, updated or deleted, or when the custom menu is called in the event detail screen.Trigger
- Get Credit NotesThis method is used to collect the list of credit notes associated to this account / profile and to a specific prefix. You can specify the last credit note number you collected to list further credit notes only.Trigger
- Get EventsThis method is used to collect the list of events associated to all account / profiles connected to this integration, with paging. You can specify the events' status to filter on.Trigger
- Get GuestsThis method returns the complete list of guests with selected categories and options for a given event with paging. Thanks to the API field mapping feature, you can define a subset of fields you want to receive, rename them and add hidden fields with fixed values. Important notice: idloom-events will only send the fields defined in you mapping settings. All other fields will be ignored.Trigger
- Get InvoicesThis method is used to collect the list of invoices associated to this account / profile and to a specific prefix. You can specify the last invoice number you collected to list further invoices only.Trigger
- Guest HooksTrigger when a guest registers, is updated or deleted on your events, or when a custom menu function is called.Trigger
- Set PaymentThis method is used to update individual invoice payment status. For this account / profile, provide journal prefix, invoice number, paid amount, payment date and reference, and update the related invoice and guest payment status. The method returns 'true' for successful requests.Action