Hotjar + Mailchimp Integrations
Zapier lets you send info between Hotjar and Mailchimp automatically—no code required. With 5,000+ supported apps, the possibilities are endless.
- Free forever for core features
- 14 day trial for premium features & apps
Trusted at companies large and small
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
Filter by Feedback Widget ID
Filter by Survey ID.
Trigger on every open from a subscriber?
If no (and by default) this trigger will only fire the first time a user opens an email.
Triggers when a new audience is added to your MailChimp accounts.Try ItTriggerScheduled
Triggers when a new Recording is created.Try ItTriggerInstant
Select a link from your campaign to track. It's not currently possible to trigger on all link clicks for a campaign with a single Zap.
Trigger on every click from a subscriber?
If no (and by default) this trigger will only fire the first time a user clicks a link in your campaign.
To prevent timeout errors, please ensure the list of customers for this store does not exceed 3000.
How to connect Hotjar + Mailchimp
- Step 1: Authenticate Hotjar and Mailchimp.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.
Get started for free
You can't add more hours to the day. Zapier is the next best thing.