How to connect Hello Audio + Podcast.co
Zapier lets you send info between Hello Audio and Podcast.co automatically—no code required.
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- Listener Activates a FeedThis trigger fires when a listener activates their subscription to a feed.Trigger
- Listener Downloads Specific EpisodeTriggers when a listener downloads a specific episode from a specific feed.Trigger
- Add ListenerAdds a listener in HelloAudio.Action
- Edit ListenerEdits a listener in Hello Audio.Action
- Add/Edit Listener MetadataAdd or update for a listener, some rich metadata that exists outside of a specific feed and is Hello-Audio wide.Action
- Get Published EpisodesTriggers when a podcast episode is published.Trigger
- Get New Private Podcast SubscriberTriggers when someone's email is added as a subscriber to your private podcast (This is a Business plan feature).Trigger
- Get TranscriptionsTriggers when a new transcription is available for the selected Podcast.Trigger
This will create an unlisted episode by downloading the file. The episode will be linked to the selected podcast.
Using an email address, add a subscriber to your private podcast. (This is a Business plan feature).
Using an email address, remove a current subscriber from your private podcast. (This is a Business plan feature).
- Step 1: Authenticate Hello Audio and Podcast.co.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.