How to connect Google Forms + Wufoo
Zapier lets you send info between Google Forms and Wufoo automatically—no code required.
Seamlessly send all of your data directly from one app to another in a one-time eventLearn more
- New Response in SpreadsheetTriggered when a new response row is added to the bottom of a spreadsheet.Trigger
- New or Updated Response in SpreadsheetTriggered when a new response row is added or modified in a spreadsheet.Trigger
- Create ResponseCreate a new response/entry (row) in a specific spreadsheet.Action
- Lookup ResponseFinds a response row by a column and value. Returns all the values on that matching row.Action
- Find or Create ResponseFinds or creates a specific lookup row.Action
- New Entry (poll)Triggers when someone fills out your form. This is a slow version wherein we check periodically for new entries.Trigger
- New FieldTriggers when a new field is added to a form.Trigger
- New FormTriggers when you build a new form.Trigger
Triggers when someone fills out your form instantly using webhooks (but you will need to create the webhooks manually).
Triggers when someone fills out your form.
Creates a new entry in Wufoo for a form and data you select (except not files).
Creates a new entry in Wufoo for a form and data you select.
Find a form submission by a field and its value.
- Step 1: Authenticate Google Forms and Wufoo.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.