How to connect Google Forms + Trigger
Zapier lets you send info between Google Forms and Trigger automatically—no code required.
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New Response in SpreadsheetTriggered when a new response row is added to the bottom of a spreadsheet.Trigger
- New or Updated Response in SpreadsheetTriggered when a new response row is added or modified in a spreadsheet.Trigger
- Create ResponseCreate a new response/entry (row) in a specific spreadsheet.Action
- Lookup ResponseFinds a response row by a column and value. Returns all the values on that matching row.Action
- Find or Create ResponseFinds or creates a specific lookup row.Action
- New TaskTriggers when a new Task is added.Trigger
- New ProjectTriggers when a new Project is added.Trigger
- New CompanyTriggers when a new Company is added.Trigger
Create a new Company.
Create a new Project.
Create a new TriggerApp task.
- Step 1: Authenticate Google Forms and Trigger.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.