Create Ragic entries from new Google Forms responses
When this happensStep 1: New Response in Spreadsheet
Then do thisStep 2: Create Record
Google Forms is a great way to collect data. But you may want to use tools in Ragic to do further analysis of the data you collected. But manually keeping the information up-to-date between both platforms can be a time-consuming process. Activate this Google Forms-Ragic integration and Zapier will create an entry in your Ragic form when someone fills out your Google Form automatically.
Important: To use this integration you'll need a live form that's set up to collect responses in a spreadsheet. You can proceed if you've already done this.
- Visit https://docs.google.com/forms and find your form
- Preview the form and fill out all fields of a test entry
- Return to the form editor and select the "RESPONSES" tab
- Click on the Google Sheets icon and select "Create a new spreadsheet"
How this Google Forms-Ragic integration works
- Someone fills out your Google Form.
- Zapier creates an entry in your Ragic form.
- Google Forms