Update constituent records in Little Green Light with new Google Forms submissions
When this happens
Step 1: New Response in Spreadsheet
Then do this
Step 2: Import Constituent/Gift Data
Set up the integration to automatically update your Little Green Light account when a Google Forms submission is received. Stay responsive to incoming contact details, with no added clicks or keystrokes.
NOTE: There are close to 50 fields in LGL that you can update, but it's always best to include first name, last name, and email address at a minimum.
- New Response in SpreadsheetTriggered when a new response row is added to the bottom of a spreadsheet.Trigger
- New or Updated Response in SpreadsheetTriggered when a new response row is added or modified in a spreadsheet.Trigger
- Create ResponseCreate a new response/entry (row) in a specific spreadsheet.Action
- Lookup ResponseFinds a response row by a column and value. Returns all the values on that matching row.Action
- Find or Create ResponseFinds or creates a specific lookup row.Action
- Import Constituent/Gift DataImport constituent and/or gift dataAction