Google Calendar + PagerDuty Integrations
In a matter of minutes and without a single line of code, Zapier allows you to automatically send info between Google Calendar and PagerDuty.
It's easy to connect Google Calendar + PagerDuty and requires absolutely zero coding experience—the only limit is your own imagination.
All Triggers & Actions
Triggers when a calendar is created.
Triggers when an event ends.
Triggers when an event is created or updated (except when it's cancelled).
Triggers when an event is created that matches a search.
Triggers when an event is cancelled or deleted.
Triggers a specified time before an event starts.
Triggers when an event is created.
Triggers when new incidents are created, or when existing incidents change state.
- Step 1: Authenticate Google Calendar + PagerDuty.(30 seconds)
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.(15 seconds)
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.(15 seconds)
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.(2 minutes)
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.