How to connect Glide + Bubble
Zapier lets you send info between Glide and Bubble automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
- New Zapier ActionTriggers when a Zapier action is triggered via the connected Glide app.Trigger
- New Workflow Trigger EventTriggers when a Bubble workflow including the plugin action is kicked off.Trigger
- Create ThingCreates a new thingAction
- Modify ThingModify a Thing by IDAction
- Trigger API WorkflowKick off an API workflowAction
- Find a Bubble ThingSearch for Bubble database record.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate Glide and Bubble.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.