How to connect Formstack + ServiceNow
Zapier lets you send info between Formstack and ServiceNow automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
Triggers when a new form is added.
automatically do this!
Creates a new record in a table.
- New FormTriggers when a new form is added.TriggerScheduled
- New SubmissionTriggers when a new added submission for a form is submitted. Uses webhooks for instant triggering.TriggerInstant
- Create SubmissionCreates a submission for a form in FormStack.ActionScheduled
- New RecordTriggers when a new record is created.TriggerScheduled
- Create RecordCreates a new record in a table.ActionScheduled
- Update RecordUpdates an existing record in a table.ActionScheduled
- Find RecordFinds a record in a table.ActionScheduled
this is the description.
- Step 1: Authenticate Formstack + ServiceNow.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.