How to connect Formstack + Geckoboard
Zapier lets you send info between Formstack and Geckoboard automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
Triggers when a new form is added.
automatically do this!
Add Record to Dataset
Adds a record to a Dataset
- New FormTriggers when a new form is added.TriggerScheduled
- New SubmissionTriggers when a new added submission for a form is submitted. Uses webhooks for instant triggering.TriggerInstant
- Create SubmissionCreates a submission for a form in FormStack.ActionScheduled
- Add Record to DatasetAdds a record to a DatasetActionScheduled
- [LEGACY] Update Custom Gauge WidgetSend new values to a Custom Gauge WidgetActionScheduled
- [LEGACY] Update Custom Number WidgetSend new values to a Custom Number WidgetActionScheduled
- [LEGACY] Update Custom Text WidgetSend new values to a Custom Text WidgetActionScheduled
- Step 1: Authenticate Formstack + Geckoboard.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.