How to connect forms.app + Virtually
Zapier lets you send info between forms.app and Virtually automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New Form SubmissionTriggers when a new submission is received for a form.Trigger
- New Attendance RecordTriggers when a new record of student attendance occurs for one of your events.Trigger
- New Engagement DataTriggers on new Engagement data from your membersTrigger
- New Survey Response RecordTriggers when a new record of student survey response occurs for one of your events.Trigger
- New TagTriggers when a new tag is created.Trigger
- Log EventLogs an engagement eventAction
- Remove MemberCreate a member from your Virtually roster if one exists with the specified emailAction
- Create or Update MemberCreates a new member, or if a member with the given email address already exists, updates the member's name.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate forms.app and Virtually.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.