How to connect Formcarry + Quotient
Zapier lets you send info between Formcarry and Quotient automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
Our most popular Zap!
- New SubmissionTriggers when your form receives a new submission.Trigger
- Quote AcceptedTriggers when a Quote is Accepted.Trigger
- Quote DeclinedTriggers when a Quote is Declined.Trigger
- Customer Asked QuestionTriggers when a Customer asks a New Question.Trigger
- Quote SentTriggers when a New Quote is first Sent.Trigger
- Customer Viewed QuoteTriggers every time a Customer views a Quote. Note: Concurrent views within a 6 hour period will fire a trigger on the first-view only.Trigger
- Create ContactCreates a new Contact.Action
- Create LeadCreates a new Lead.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate Formcarry and Quotient.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.