How to connect Flow + StoryChief
Zapier lets you send info between Flow and StoryChief automatically—no code required.
- Completed TaskTriggers when a task is completed.Trigger
- New ProjectTriggers when a new project is added.Trigger
- New TaskTriggers when a new task is added.Trigger
- Create TaskCreates a new Flow task.Action
- New ContactTriggers when a new contact is added to a list.Trigger
- New or Updated ContactTriggers when a contact is added or updated in a list.Trigger
- Published StoryTriggers when a story is published.Trigger
- Published or Updated StoryTriggers when a story is published or updated.Trigger
Creates a new contact inside a list or updates it if it already exists.
Creates a new draft story.
Creates a new user inside your account.
- Step 1: Authenticate Flow + StoryChief.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.