How to connect Flotiq + Google Assistant
Zapier lets you send info between Flotiq and Google Assistant automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
New Pushed Voice Message
Triggers when invoked via Google Assistant
automatically do this!
Create New Content Object
Creates new Content Object for chosen Type Definition
Our most popular Zap!
- Deleted Content ObjectTriggers when Content Object of chosen Content Type Definition is removed.Trigger
- New Content ObjectTriggers when a new Content Object is created for chosen Content Type Definition.Trigger
- Poll Content Objects UpdatesTriggers when content object of chosen content type definition is updated.Trigger
- Poll New Content ObjectsTriggers when polling finds a new content objects of chosen content type definition.Trigger
- Updated Content ObjectTriggers when a Content Object is updated for chosen Content Type Definition.Trigger
- Create New Content ObjectCreates new Content Object for chosen Type DefinitionAction
- New Pushed Voice MessageTriggers when invoked via Google AssistantTrigger
- Step 1: Authenticate Flotiq + Google Assistant.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.