How to connect eRelocation + kvCORE
Zapier lets you send info between eRelocation and kvCORE automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- Get Changed ReferralsAs referrals are added and changed in eRelocation, allows you to transfer them to another supported application.Trigger
- Create ReferralCreate a New Referral in eRelocation. If a unique ID is available, it should be passed over. If a unique ID is not available, duplicate referrals will be created (but the default referral owner will receive an email notification that a duplicate referral was created).Action
- Campaign ActionTriggers when a campaign action runs for a specific Zap ID.Trigger
- New LeadTriggers when a new lead (excluding transfers) is added to your account (may be delayed about 15 minutes).Trigger
- Create Contact (Post)Creates a new contact within an account, optionally assigned to an agent.Action
- Update ContactUpdates a new contact within an account.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate eRelocation and kvCORE.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.