How to connect Ecologi + Netlify
Zapier lets you send info between Ecologi and Netlify automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
New Deploy Failed
Triggers when a new deploy of your site has failed.
automatically do this!
Buy Carbon Offsets
Buy some carbon offsets
Our most popular Zap!
- Buy Carbon OffsetsBuy some carbon offsetsAction
- Plant TreesPlant some treesAction
- New Deploy SucceededTriggers when a new version of your site has successfully deployed.Trigger
- New Deploy StartedTriggers when a new deploy of your site has started building.Trigger
- New Deploy FailedTriggers when a new deploy of your site has failed.Trigger
- New Form SubmissionTriggers when a form receives a new submission.Trigger
- Start DeployPerforms a new deploy of an existing site.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate Ecologi + Netlify.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.