Easyship + PayPal Integrations
In a matter of minutes and without a single line of code, Zapier allows you to automatically send info between Easyship and PayPal.
It's easy to connect Easyship + PayPal and requires absolutely zero coding experience—the only limit is your own imagination.
All Triggers & Actions
Triggers when a shipment is delivered to recipient.
Triggers when a new shipping label is paid & generated. Provides documentation & tracking information.
Only successfully completed payments trigger this.
Only refunded payments trigger this.
Triggers when a shipment is handed over to a courier and is in-transit.
Triggers when a shipment has changed a status as defined by user.
Only successfully completed payments trigger this (with line item support).
All Merchant Transactions, regardless of status, trigger this.
- Step 1: Authenticate Easyship + PayPal.(30 seconds)
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.(15 seconds)
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.(15 seconds)
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.(2 minutes)
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.