How to connect Docparser + Tookan
Zapier lets you send info between Docparser and Tookan automatically—no code required.
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- Parsed Document Data AvailableTriggers whenever a new Document is processed and parsed data is available.Trigger
- Parsed Table Row AvailableTriggers whenever a new Document is processed and parsed table rows are available.Trigger
- Fetch Document From URLFetches a new document from a publicly accessible URL and imports it into Docparser to begin parsing. (To receive the parsing results, you'll need a separate Zap listening for the "New Parsed Data Available" Trigger).Action
- Upload DocumentUploads a new document to Docparser which will immediately begin parsing after reception. (To receive the parsing results, you'll need a separate Zap listening for the "New Parsed Data Available" Trigger).Action
- Create an Appointment TaskCreates an Appointment Task.Action
- Create a Delivery TaskCreates a new Delivery Task.Action
- Create an FOS Workflow TaskCreates an FOS workflow Task.Action
- Create a Pick Up TaskCreates a new Pick Up Task.Action
Creates a Pick and Delivery Task.
- Step 1: Authenticate Docparser and Tookan.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.